Thu 29.10.2020 19.00 - 21.00
Tapiola Sinfonietta: Peace and Love - Red Nose Day Concert
Espoo Cultural Centre, Tapiola Sinfonietta - Kulttuuriaukio 2 02100 Espoo
Our Red Nose Day concert takes the audience back over the decades in a memorable programme full of peace and love. The Tapiola Sinfonietta performs classics from the hippie era with soloists Tuure Kilpeläinen, Litku Klemetti and Johanna Försti. The conductor is Marzi Nyman. Proceeds of the concert will be donated to the Red Nose Day.
The concert will be broadcast live by YLE TV1, Yle Radio Suomi, Yle Areena
- Please do not attend an event if you are ill or suspect that you might be ill. Use the hand sanitiser available in the facilities while inside the building.
- Cough correctly – into your sleeve or a disposable tissue, which you should immediately throw away.
- Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff when queuing for the cloakroom, cafeteria, ticket desk or hall.
- Events are until further notice arranged with a smaller capacity.
- As of Monday, 19 October 2020, we require that all over 15-year-olds wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events.
Espoo Cultural Centre
Tickets from 29/25/15 € + delivery fee (from 1 €)